Posted by Brad J. Ward | Posted in Marketing, Research, Technology, Thoughts, Web | Posted on 01-11-2010
Some questions you might ask before that you start that new project in 2010.
It’s always good to ask questions, both of yourself and others involved. It’ll likely make the project a little easier for you to implement and manage.
- Is it realistic?
- Do we have the staffing to manage it for long-term?
- What is our goal for this? Are we chasing tools instead of goals? (hat tip to @howardkang)
- Is this the right tool to make it happen?
- What other projects and initiatives will have to sacrifice from the time I need to invest into the new project?
- How many other schools/competitors are already doing this?
- Can we do it better or differently from them?
- Will I have the support I need to get it to a finished project?
- How can I document the success of this for my boss?
- Who could help me look at this with fresh eyes and give an alternative perspective?